03 May, 2011

Wedding Gift Idea

So there is a funny story behind this puzzle.
We received it for a wedding gift and were told that we had to assemble it together as a couple.
We were also told that there was a message written on the back of the puzzle.
Now the really funny part of this (to me anyways) was that we recently found this puzzle again and in the 7 years that we have been married, both Brad and I could not remember if we had assembled it.
We decided we better start.
We opened the box and realized that we had done it because the puzzle was put back into the box in somewhat big pieces but for the life of us we could not remember what the back said.
So we figured we do it again and then this time take a picture as proof.
I thought it would be funny to not take a picture and see if in 7 years we had totally forgotten again!
I figured it could be our running joke for the next 50 years or so.
Brad didn't think it was a good idea though.  Boo!

So here is the puzzle finished.
Not an easy puzzle.  1000 pieces later and a lot of  "damn cats I dislike you".
We did it!


And this is what the back said:


I think this is a really cool wedding gift idea.
And the advice is so true.
I'm thinking payback would be really fun considering that Kortney is getting married this September.
Hmmn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...