02 May, 2011

Easter Time!!

I think regular old food coloring works the best to dye eggs.
We bought the primary and neon colors and I think these are our best eggs ever.

The girls loved the egg hunt but I wish it had been a little bit longer.
They were really getting into it and then it was over.
The only thing is that I don't want to have a ton of chocolate leftover.
 The Easter Bunny is going to have to come up with something for next year.

The girls with their loot.
Mostly books, a coloring sheet each, jumbo kinder egg each, small chocolate bunny each and a bag of mini chocolate eggs to share that the Easter Bunny had hid around the house.

Went to my parents for supper on Sunday and enjoyed a delicious meal.
Hope your Easter was filled with family and fun times.


P.S.  10 more days until this baby comes.
Unless it decides to come early.  And sometimes I swear it is!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the girls had fun! And your family pick is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...