21 June, 2011

New Baby Girl

Well, it has been way too long and I do apologize for that.
Life seems to fly by even faster now that we have 3 kids.
So I'll do my best to update.

So this is my belly about 5 days or so before the baby was born.


Then on May 13th (a Friday!)
at 3:35 pm, we had:

Joely Ann

7 pounds and 6 ounces
19 and 3/4 inches long.


Isn't she super cute!
I had a c-section, which was expected.
We were delayed by 2 hours or so waiting for the operating room to be available.
I absolutely hate catheters!
I had the shakes really bad when I was in recovery and my teeth were chattering like I was freezing.
I stayed in the hospital for 4 days and ended up having a theme room for 2 of those days.
The nurses were all pretty nice and the food was actually good.
I was so happy to go home and sleep in my own bed though.

My recovery has been really good and pretty uneventful.
Thank goodness for that.
I think it has been easier this time than when I had a c-section with Harper.
It must be because my body knew what to expect.

This week I will try to do another post with more recent pictures of Joely.
I swear you'll think she is the cutest thing ever (I'm biased though!)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Krista, she is a beauty. Hope you are well and enjoying the new addition to your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW! She is super duper adorable! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...