07 April, 2011

Wishing I was 5 again!

This past weekend we took the kids to Brad's parent's house for a little visit.
Everyone knows that Grandpa and Grandma have the best puddles ever!

Ah, to be 5 again.
Why is splashing in puddles the coolest thing ever?
I guess as adults we just hop on a quad and splash through water and mud to have the same experience.
And we all know that we squeal like little school girls when we do it.

Grandma Kathy bought the girls their very own bubble makers.
What fun that has been!
Almost as fun as splashing in puddles.

Hopefully, I won't jinx it by saying that I think Spring is finally here.

2 comments:

  1. Of course spring is finally coming!! After our visit!! Maybe we should have went earlier!!!
    I do have to say that puddles are fun!! But not as much as when your a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Krista! I love that spring is here too! You must be getting anxious for baby #3!! Hope you are feeling good and hanging in there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...