11 April, 2011

All About Me ABC.....

Age: 31

Bed Size: Queen, pillow top

Chore You Hate: cleaning the tub or doing the dishes

Dogs: would like one but I don't want to clean up the poop.

Essential Start of Your Day: going to the washroom, breakfast and a tea

Favorite Color: green

Gold or Silver: I like both.

Height: 5' 3"

Instruments You Play: None

Job Title: Stay at home mama

Kids: Alexa 5, Harper 2 1/2 and soon to be a new born.

Live: Canada

Mom's Name: Krista Marie

Nicknames: Ask Brad because I can't remember any.

Overnight Hospital Stays: 2 births and 1 surgery

Pet Peeve: People who spit on the sidewalk

Quote From a Movie: This is a hard one but I'm really enjoying Simon Pegg and Nick Frost lately, so usually anything that comes out of their months is funny to me or quote worthy.  Example, watch Hot Fuzz or Shaun of the Dead, you'll laugh until it hurts!

Right- or Left-Handed: right handed

Siblings: 2 sisters

Time You Wake Up: between 7 and 7:30 am

Underwear: Why would you want to know?!

Veggie You Dislike: Does radish count?

What Makes You Run Late: my kids and my husband!

X-Rays You Have Had: just at the dentist

Yummy Food You Make: Ginger Snap Cookies, Apple Pie, and Spinach Dip are foods that I am known for making.

Zoo Animal You Like Best: Elephants, tigers, monkeys

2 comments:

  1. That was neat! I might have to steal this idea for my own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun, I am definitely stealing it for my next post.
    Cute belly shot, hope the next few weeks go by fast for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...