23 August, 2011

New Favorite Album


Holy man, if you want to hear a really special album then go to iTunes and buy this.
I don't have the words to describe it but I'll try.
It's the type of album that you'll want to listen to over and over again.
And I do!  My kids probably think I'm crazy but they don't seem to mind.
There is just something about her voice.
All the songs on the album are awesome but my favorites are:

Hourglass
Wholewide World
Anchor
All the Pennies

Well, pretty much all the them.  It was hard picking just those four.
If you Google Mindy Gledhill, she has a website.
She is making a Christmas Album right now and I can't wait for that to come out.
I think it'll be great.

P.S.  She also has some music videos on YouTube.  Check those out.  She is quite a pretty woman so the husbands would enjoy that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...