19 August, 2011

Ah, summer vacation.....

Well you may have started to wonder where I went (or maybe you didn't).
You know you've let your blog go when even your own mother gives you shit for not blogging.
My excuse: ah, it's summer vacation and I have been extremely lazy.
I can't even claim that I didn't have the time because my kids have been awesome with sleeping in, etc.
And I have taken full advantage of that.
So here is my attempt to "catch up".....

Celebrated Canada Day by waiting for a hour for cold pancakes!

Went to visit Grandma Elain at the gravel pit.

Saw a crazy amount of rain.  This is someone's yard.

Joely at 2 months old.

Celebrated Harper's 3rd birthday with a mermaid themed party.

Went camping again for August long weekend.

Did some geocaching, which has become my new favorite hobby.

Made some saskatoon jelly.

Went to Calaway Park.  Which was so much fun and affordable.
Especially since we camped again and we bought our tickets at over 50% off when we booked the camp site.

Taking a lunch break at Calaway.

Road lots of rides, played some games, won the required amount of stuffies for the girls.
What is it with girls and stuffed animals!

Lexie was so brave and went on so many rides!

Went to the overpriced Calgary Zoo.


Decided to take a little "trip" to Banff for supper.

And after all the excitment promptly passed out in the van.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...