18 April, 2011

It's Finally Finished!

Drum roll please....


I finally finished it!
I bought this quilt kit I think 2 years ago.
I made the applique blocks and the other center blocks right when I bought it.
Then I sat it aside because of some reason that I can't even remember now.
About a month ago I was working on a quilt for Alexa and was having some trouble so I found something else to work on.  I picked this up.
Well, lets just say that I sewed the top with the borders in under 2 hours!
I should have finished it ages ago.  It didn't take me very long.
I just quilted it last week.
I had some trouble with the borders quilting.  I think it was not smoothed out enough.
Or it was the batting.  I used Bamboo Batting and I'm not sure if I'm that fond of it.

Anyways, long story short.

This quilt was for my dad's birthday or Christmas gift, 2 years ago.
I gave it to him last week as an early birthday gift.
He really liked it and promptly used it right away for a nap.

Mission Accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...